TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH cannot guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information, data, illustrations and publications provided, even though all provided Internet pages have been carefully checked here. The information and data on the Internet pages provided do not constitute any assurance or guarantee of any kind, either expressed or implied. In particular, they do not represent any expressed or implied promise or guarantee with regard to the quality, merchantability or suitability of the products presented for specific purposes. Liability claims against TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected, unless it can be proved that TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH acted intentionally or with gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided at any time without prior notice.
The Internet pages of TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH contain links to other websites operated by third parties. TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH has no influence over the content and the presentation of the linked sites and does not adopt the pages of third parties which are accessible via those links as its own and is not responsible for their content and design.
All within the internet offer mentioned and - if necessary - protected brand names and trademarks by third-party rights are subjects by the regulations of the in each case valid liability of identification and the possession rights of the respective registered owners without limitation. All logos, company wording, texts and illustrations as well as their arrangement on the Internet pages of TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH are subject to copyright and other protection rights.
The content of the Internet pages may not be reproduced, processed, modified or made accessible to third parties without the written consent of TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH.
Status: February 2021, TENSID-CHEMIE GmbH
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. No personal data will be forwarded to any third parties without your express consent.
We draw your attention to the fact that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may involve gaps in security. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is as mentioned below:
Tel.: +49 (0) 72 22 / 95 95 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 72 22 / 95 95 – 95
You can contact our data protection officer per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal address with the addition of "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name (if applicable), company, type of inquiry, function/position, telephone, address data and message) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right of information,
- Right to rectification or deletion of the data,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to oppose processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data: email@example.com